Изключително интересна подредба:
READING THE I AM ONE SPIRAL SPREAD.
The first thing to look at in a reading (once you open the spiral spread) is the colors.
What color dominates this reading? That color will give an immediate idea of the nature of the reading and the elements it is ruled by.
Remember the following correspondences:
Blue signifies mental issues.
Red signifies spiritual issues.
Green signifies emotional issues.
Yellow signifies physical issues.
Also see the colors as discussed on the color cards pages.
Next, relate the meaning of each card to the subject of the house in which it is placed in the Spiral Map.
Develop and expand this initial information by allowing the art on each card to provoke insights and associations.
Do not hold back.
Let the first thing that comes to mind be spoken, even before you understand it yourself. With practice, you will learn to trust this prime flow of knowing as your psychic vision, or intuition.
Here is a brief example of how to relate the meaning of a card to the house it is in. -- Space number 6 is the house of relationships, and so any card that resides in this house will speak about issues, qualities, or situations within the framework of relationships. When 3 Stone of Age, for example, is in the sixth house, this combination suggests that the current relationship is work related or that there is a need to work on a relationship. After giving this initial meaning, you can develop the subject according to what 3 stone of Age means, as well as any other number 3 and 6 found in the reading.
[When reading the card’s description text in the book, pay attention to the bottom portion of the pages marked as “Brief Overview” as there are some suggestions of who to make meaning of certain cards combinations, especially in relation to cards that are placed in the same neighborhood.]
SUBJECTS OF THE TWENTY-TWO HOUSES
1. Main Idea. The main reason for opening a reading and the most important subject at the moment. Also communication skills.
2. Energy. The energy level and force at which the reading is spiritually generated by. Issues of spirituality and the creative force. Also family relations, especially to the mother figure. Obtain some clues to hidden secrets.
3. Will. The most hidden wishes of the heart. Also one’s romantic status and related experiences.
4. Present Action. The obvious reality or present situation. This house shows how the number 1 subject has been handled through present action.
5. Lesson. A specific and important learning experience that is motivating other events in the reading. Issues that need to be accomplished and done with before taking the next step.
6. Relationship. The nature of mating, coupling, and marriages, as happening to you or the person you are reading the cards for. Also participation in relationships, partnerships, or groups.
7. Practice. Subjects that are in the process of development while one is still in the practice period of developing special skills. Also shows the overall level of male energy that is integrating with the subject.
8. Career. The professional work and career related issues. Also a belief structure, religion, and social status.
9. Advice. Important advice regarding the present situation. Also psychological issues that are dominating the reading as well as and the intelligence capacity of the one who is dealing with all this.
10. Destiny. One’s destiny or the destination of the current subject or project. Also indicates a time-frame regarding future events which are being presented during a reading.
11. Personality. Prevailing personal issues and character type in general and in regard to friends and dear ones. Also the social status of the subject within the immediate environment. Twin souls and mates may appear in this house.
12. Help. Areas or issues that need assistance or help. Also shows dependencies and weak points by which one should be working on.
13. Karma/Past. Past events as related to the current subject of the reading. May also show selected and correlated karmic events affecting the present, or perhaps be the cause of the present circumstance.
14. Correction. Specific correcting action that is most required before taking any step forward. Otherwise, this house reveals the inner blue print structure and design of the subject matter.
15. The Mind. Thoughts and opinions that operate in the mind only and thus are not necessarily real. Also, this is the state of mind that is going to lead to accordingly manifested events in the near future.
16. Nature. One’s primal raw nature and the impact of free spirit. Also, a fixed behavior being demonstrated every time, when one is pushed against the wall.
17. Talent. Special talents, gifts, and blessings given to each one or to the whole subject matter involved. Also, the type of communication or experience that is going on in the mind’s dream state.
18. Repeated Pattern. Very important issues, situations, behaviors, and one’s overall predicted approach, as all of this is moving in cyclic repetition. Understanding this pattern is most important when predicting the nature of next future event.
19. The Right Action. A confirmation of certain actions one is taking at the present. Also shows certain things that are happening regardless and beyond personal control at which are proven to be firm and correct in the long run. Indicates the most positive aspect of the whole reading.
20. Self Knowledge, The relationship one have with thy own self, based on the depth of soul knowing and development of psychic awareness, insight, and intuition.
21. Achievement. Past, present, and future achievements. Also, the level of self-fulfillment in regard to the person’s overall life experience. This house holds a clue for a wish to come true.
22. Potential. The amount of raw potential that can be unfolded during one’s lifetime or in regard to a specific subject of concern. Also shows the faith of one.
23. The Wonderer. This is a surprise card we put hidden right beneath the 22nd. We look at this card only by the end of a reading in order to get a clue of what the next reading is going to be like. Otherwise, this house will show only that which one will have to re-do next time in order to overcome this current reading and its challenges.